Picon Manager {latest version}

sat gr

BH Lover
Update V1.7.1.2

PiconManager.jpg

Die Picons der Feed-Vorschau, können per Drag&Drop ins Haupfenster gezugen werden (Auf den Sender, dem das Picon zugeordnet werden soll). Die Senderliste des Hauptfensters, sowie das dazugehörige Popupmenü bleiben aktive, die anderen Funktionen sind gesperrt bis das Fenster zum Feed-Download wieder geschlossen wurde.
Bug - Die Druckererkennung erzeugte in manchen Fällen Fehler, dadurch startete das Programm nicht mehr - behoben
Thx @Mister-T.
The picons the feed preview can be gezugen drag & drop them into main window (on the transmitter, which the Picon to be assigned). The Stations of the main window, and the associated pop-up menu remain active, the other functions are been locked up the window to feed download closed. Bug - The Printer Detection generated in some cases errors and therefore the program does not start anymore - Fixed
Thx @ Mister- T.

Attachments

• PiconManager-V1.7.1.2.zip
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 1,241
  • Setup_PiconManager-V1.7.1.2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,471

sat gr

BH Lover
Picon Manager V1.7.1.3

update V1.7.1.3

Small change in the read list of favorites, so problems with transmitters from the USB tuners have been fixed.

Attachments

• Picon_Manager-V1.7.1.3.zip
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 447
  • Setup_PiconManager-V1.7.1.3.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,671

YipMan

Vu+ User
Hi!
thank you for this plugin.
Also, is there a plugin "Picon Loder" for BH 2.0.x ?
good luck

Satman

Vu+ User
Picon Manager V1.7.3.1

As an alternative declared transmitter, are now displayed correctly (font and highlight color to be green). To ensure that all information is available, is a new the channel list load required.
If you want to save a not completely padded profile, there is a corresponding message.
I have corrected the representation of the channel list, the column width is calculated incorrectly.
Some internal improvements.

Thx @ Mister-T

Attachments

• Picon_Manager-V1.7.3.1.zip
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Setup_PiconManager-V1.7.3.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 421

josagi

Vu+ User+++
Update: 16/02/2015

Update Plugin
Mit der Version 2.1-r2 im ersten Post ist der Fehler im Channel-Button behoben.
Thx @ all

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-piconmanager_2.1-20150216-r2_all.zip
    32.1 KB · Views: 382

t123thomas

Vu+ Newbie
does anyone have clue if this will on 110, 119w, I will like to give a try, but couldn't find instructions, can some post a steps or provide a link
Thanks

Satman

Vu+ User
Picon Manager V1.7.5.5

Load from Picons Feed adjustment function to the VTI-Image version 9.0.
There now are also the 7-Zip Beta version (9:38) untersützt, that was the reason that led to the error message for some users running Windows 8.1, when unpacking the Picon of Feed.
Some optimizations.

Thanks Mister-T

Attachments

• Picon_Manager-V1.7.5.5.zip
    991 KB · Views: 809
  • Setup_PiconManager-V1.7.5.5.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 869
Last edited:

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

There is no Password needed for the FTP/Telnet Connection