Picons

vitoratfernandes

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, I install the last image and do the update, so I have Black Hole 3.0.2.I

1_0_1_672_49_36_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

I just do simple configurations, nothing more. My box its Vu solo se v2.

Can you tell me what have to do, because, I just follow the steps, and dont have lucky with the process.

Best regards,

Vitor Fernandes

nunigaia

Ok, I install the last image and do the update, so I have Black Hole 3.0.2.I

View attachment 28141

I just do simple configurations, nothing more. My box its Vu solo se v2.

Can you tell me what have to do, because, I just follow the steps, and dont have lucky with the process.

Best regards,

Vitor Fernandes

You just need to put your picons on the:

"picon" folder of your /media/usb device.

Black_Aluminium.png

The usb media device, must be mapped as /media/usb ... inside you must put the folder /picon

You should be prompted to restart your receiver, when mapping it, don´t forget to do it, and verify if the device is correctly mounted.

best regards
nunigaia

vitoratfernandes

Vu+ Newbie

Good day, and I put the "Show picons in channel list" in "yes", btut nothing appened.

Many thanks, I dont know what is wrong.

Vitor Fernandes

nunigaia

Good day, and I put the "Show picons in channel list" in "yes", btut nothing appened.

Many thanks, I dont know what is wrong.

Vitor Fernandes

Try to do it from begining.

1 - ) Format your USB pen Device by using " Usb format wizard "
  • Press <Menu>; <Black Hole apps>; <Usb Format Wizard>
  • Make sure your Usb Device is not connected and push the <RED> button
  • Insert your Usb device and initialize it as EXT4 ... ( note: this way you can handle picons, and in the future if you want you can try too "openmultiboot!. )
  • Reboot
  • Map your Usb Device using in <Menu>; <Black Hole apps>; <Device Manager> --- > set the map as /media/usb
  • Reboot
Now you have your device mapped.

2 - ) You can try now put an existing, you can overwrite later with your picons.

• Press <GREEN>; <YELLOW>; <Addons Downloads Manager>; <Picons Packages>;
Sc_1.jpg

Drop down on the list, and as i have seen you are using Hispasat 30º W, download Halus61 picons for that sat position.

Your picons should be shown after installing it and restart enigma2, in infobar and in in channellist ( if setted as referred before and seted to <yes> to show )

best regards
nunigaia

vitoratfernandes

Vu+ Newbie
Good night,

I don't know "halus61" that made the packs of picons, but only for improve is work, I put where 2 picons that I change, who doesn't exist, can you send to him?

1_0_1_672_49_36_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png 1_0_1_323_2F_36_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png
Best regards

Vitor Fernandes