This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

PIP Activation, Swich, Move...

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
Please, can you advise, how can I use PIP function on BH image 2.0.4 on Duo2 the standard way.
I cannot find the buttons to activate, switch or move.

I was adviced to install multiquickbutton plugin and set it to some button. I installed the plugin from BH download (version 2.7.5), but when I want to assign PIP I cannot find it on the list of available. I have downloaded multiquickbutton from the internet, I could see PIP, but I was not able to display BH blue pannel.
 
Please, can you advise, how can I use PIP function on BH image 2.0.4 on Duo2 the standard way.
I cannot find the buttons to activate, switch or move.

I was adviced to install multiquickbutton plugin and set it to some button. I installed the plugin from BH download (version 2.7.5), but when I want to assign PIP I cannot find it on the list of available. I have downloaded multiquickbutton from the internet, I could see PIP, but I was not able to display BH blue pannel.


Press Long (Button)Blue!
 
Like the EPG and Power button for instance!
It also very much depends which plug-ins are active. Several do very nice things with long press too.
 
Press and hold blue buton on your remote control, then go to Activate PiP, then again press and hold blue buton until message will appear on the screen. Use +/- buttons to resize and narrows to move the PiP window.
 
Back
Top