Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Ha ha very funny, I haven't heard about anyone who has it working prevuiously in Uno4KSE. I already described symptoms in main thread for 4.2 where you did not say a beep both of you jokers. I dont check this forum daily so if you could be patient I would really appreciate it.
Back to topic.
As one guy suggested in 4.2 thread I installed and have working Quad PIP so my tuners are setup correctly, no doubt.
Tuner A with Three satellites DisecqABC
Tuner B with Two satellites Disecq AB
As I said in my first entry classic PiP worked in 4.1 like a charm unline in 4.2.
When I hold blue button I enable Pip but only one channel is displayed. I tried all options and combinations and second channel cannot get to the screen.
What else you want to know? What is your working setup? I am really curious.
Well first of all if i offend you i strongly appoligize for that but yes you are right i am a joker
Now to the topic. There is absolut no reason why PIP should not work for you
f you have 2 working tuners there should be no problem.
Some how your PIP plugin must have been corrupted, why??? really cant give a good answer
My QuadPIP works just fine also my PIP and i have also my own modded version of VirtualZap thats working.
Also MiniTV is working and it use pip to show channel in your MiniTV display.
But here is my pip.py file you can try and replace yours and see if that might fix it.
Open Zip file and extract. Then with ftp upload the pip.py to folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/
Reboot Enigma2 and try and see if pip might be working.
Apology accepted you joker
I opened the folder and see only pyo files in my OBH4.2. I copied over your file (permissions 644) and have to wait until my wife stops watching telly
oh bad news. I did a complete reboot and don't see the pip file with pyo suffix, just yours py in that folder.
I enabled PiP and all those options give me blank screen or nothing. Previously on my Solo2 did not have so many options, just plain PIP with small screen I guess now called Standard in Uno4kSE.
Did not help either, the py file. Looks like I need to install from scratch..
I just upgraded my friend's vu duo2 to OPBH4.2 and PiP works there flawlessly. I checked his /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens and pyo files look the same as in my uno4kse..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.