Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
What i found out is that u can chang ir of the chambel belongsvtinthe Same transponder ... Blue button then blue button again then change channel to swap between then hit blue button then green I think ..
@raminsky : Long Blue>Blue to activate PiP, next Long Blue to open PiP colour button selection - Blue>PiP off, Green>Move PiP, Yellow>Switch PiP/Live channels
Yes, I know. What I meant was that if I change the channel within the pip without changing large to the small, just change de channel into the pip. Often using de swicht i have to wait too long and sometimes get to be blocked.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.