This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Play url movies

eldelavara

Vu+ Newbie
First of all give to all who componeis the staff and management thank you for the great work you do.

My question or that question is no plugin for Vu+ (Vu+ Solo SE) to play movies links that are on the network, by doing a similarity as wiseplay android.

I reiterate my thanks to your efforts and hard work.
A greeting.
 
First of all give to all who componeis the staff and management thank you for the great work you do.

My question or that question is no plugin for Vu+ (Vu+ Solo SE) to play movies links that are on the network, by doing a similarity as wiseplay android.

I reiterate my thanks to your efforts and hard work.
A greeting.

Try --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/iptv.22662/ IPTVplayer, you can download it from the previous link.

best regards
nunigaia
 
Hi, I've been testing IPTV player but it is not what I'm looking for. I have seen that there is a plugin (turkvod) where you can create an .xml file and enter the url of certain websites and then play them back with this plugin.
I ask for something similar but not restricted to a few sites and you can play those links or more, especially if they .mp4 extension.

A greeting and thank you very much.
 
Back
Top