This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Playback shows incorrect recording

llars

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem on both my vu+ duo and vu+duo2. It happens sometimes when I have done recording one after another. Very often I solve the problem with deleting the first recording (to trash).

I think I have some problem in the main directory. The HDD is only 1/3 used. In filezilla I have looked into /media/hdd and could not find any wrong or left behind files there.

Could the problem have something to do with use of filezilla moving movies from one of the vu+ to the other?

Is there any easy way to fix the problem?

I use OpenATV.
 
This is a Blackhole, and Open Blackhole, forum, you'd be better off posting your problem on an Open ATV forum.
In Blackhole you access the recordings, then play them back, and I've never experienced any problems.
 
Back
Top