Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
hi I have just installed on my ultimo 4k the latest firmware 3.0.6 but I can no longer neither install nor uninstall any plugin.
I loved the startupservice plugin but I can not install it anymore
can you help me? thank you
What is the specific problem?
Do you have a working link to install the plugin.
Or plugin does not work.
I installed it recently and the plugin works without any problems.
To install plugin you have to go to
green button>>Yellow>>addons download manager>>Black Hole Feeds Plugins>>startupservice
to uninstall plugin you gave to go to
green button>>yellow>>Adddons Uninstall Panel
To start plugin you have to go to channel selection panel >> Menu button>>set channel you like as startup
I can not explain it very well, but I do as you told me, the decoder tries to download the plugin but when I install, and restart the gui the plugin is not installed. I read in the lines during the download is like not finding the right link to download the plugin, it is the first time that I present this problem, so I thought to put the fw 3.0.5 but not even with the old fw installs the plugin. and this problem does not do it with just the startupservice but with all the plugins on the list I see
You seem to have a problem with the link of our image server. We had problems with the server ,the last days.
but today worked in most countries.
It works for me.
Try again tomorrow if you have a link to the server and if you can download .
Otherwise, install BH 3.0.6 again and wait until the link work for you.
It seems to me that you are in Italy
which means that our server link (domain) should already work.
Of course I'm not sure.
if you visit our site through this link http://www.vuplus-community.net
then you should be able to install plugins.
Otherwise, install the image again (Black Hole 3.0.6)
Another possibility is that your network is not well configured.
I can confirm what Matrix said: no problems in installing anything from Italy.
Try also to add opendns or google dns to your network configuration in your image:
208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.