This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Plugin sorting crash

viper619

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I have installed plugin sorting plugin after installing when I go to plugin menu no plugin showing when press down arrow it's keep crash
I am using blackhole 3.0.9.e on vu +zero 4k
 
Hi I have installed plugin sorting plugin after installing when I go to plugin menu no plugin showing when press down arrow it's keep crash
I am using blackhole 3.0.9.e on vu +zero 4k

You don´t need any plugin to reorder yours Plugin Browser.

Just Press GREEN to enter GREEN PANEL ... then press RED ( to enter Panel Setup ) Reorder then the plugins as you wish, and for last SAVE it.

Note: After that, you can enter yours Plugins Browser via GREEN PANEL, and all is sorted as you have done!

best regards
nunigaia
 
You don´t need any plugin to reorder yours Plugin Browser.

Just Press GREEN to enter GREEN PANEL ... then press RED ( to enter Panel Setup ) Reorder then the plugins as you wish, and for last SAVE it.

Note: After that, you can enter yours Plugins Browser via GREEN PANEL, and all is sorted as you have done!

best regards
nunigaia
hi plugin sorted on green key plugin panel but on main menu plugin still not sorted is there anyway to sort on main menu
 
Back
Top