This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Plugins Server

NinjaFromNZ

Vu+ Newbie
I updated OBH recently but some of my plugins didn’t carry over. When try to access the plugins server to download load them the box says that it could not contact the server

Does anyone know the web address - maybe I could install them manually ?
 
Which OpenBh image have you loaded?
Just checked, using VU+ duo 2, and OpenBh 5.3, and the plugins are downloading, but I'm in the UK.
Is it possible that your internet provider is causing a problem?
You can manually install .ipk packages.
 
Back
Top