This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Plugins

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Think I may have inadvertantly deleted something in the FTP plugin panel.
Now all my added plugins have disappeared from the BH Green Panel, yet are still listed in FTP plugins-extensions.
Can anyone help, and tell me how I can restore these.

Also I have noticed that in Main Menu- Backup Menu is completely blank?

Any help would be appreciated,
Regards,
John
 
Think I may have inadvertantly deleted something in the FTP plugin panel.
Now all my added plugins have disappeared from the BH Green Panel, yet are still listed in FTP plugins-extensions.
Can anyone help, and tell me how I can restore these.

Also I have noticed that in Main Menu- Backup Menu is completely blank?

Any help would be appreciated,
Regards,
John
I really don't know what could be, i'm afraid you should reflash.
 
Or if you still see plugin trough ftp, you can try to reboot, but i don't think you can solve.
 
Hi Tamaki,
Ended up doing a reflash which solved the problem.
Thank you very much for you advise, it is much appreciated.
Keep up the good work.
Best Regards,
John
 
Back
Top