plz help !

kiou5454

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone! I have a problem with the device of vu+ zero. I took a usb to have a connection internet with wireless but i can't find any wireless conection network. Can someone tell me what i must have to the menu-network because i believe that something i made and push and turn the mode off...I want someone to tell how can i make the wireless network enabled , because i probably made something and the wireless network shows me that is disconnected. Plz can someone tell me the steps to make it right and to find networks on the scan wireless networks?

Are you using Black Hole, as an image?
If so try going into the Menus, Setup, System, Network and WLAN, scroll down to Network Wizard and select it.

I scan for wireless networks but nothing. I made the network test and shows me the wireless network is disconnected...what i must do?

Are you certain your USB wirelsess device has been recognized, and the drivers are working?
Can you please post the make/model of your USB wireless adapter.

The problem is not from usb because when i put it for the first time it found networks but then i made something-push something or change and now i cant find networks.can you tell me exactly the set ups which are in the network mode? or any thoughts...

The Network Wizard should find it automatically, providing your router is set up correctly, as you can turn the wireless option off, on routers, either via the options, when you log in using the IP address, or sometimes they even have a switch, on the router.
I would still check that your USB device is actually working, even if it was detected, when you first inserted it, it doesn't mean that it's working.

If you still think that you've disabled something you can re-load your image, but first I'd back up your channel list, if you have one, using dreamboxedit.
You can also try your USB adapter on your PC, to see if it is working.

I put it in my computer but i see that my computer cant recognise it...Do you believe tha something happened to the usb?

The USB adapter might have failed, which could explain a lot, but only by trying another adapter, or testing that one, will you find out.
It might be that it wasn't recognized, as your PC couldn't find suitable drivers.

Can you please post the make/model of the USB Adapter.

I dont know much because it gave it to me the man who gaveme the vu plus zero too. The name of the usb is edision

Back