Problem audio at intervals with TV on HDMI in off

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
I have my TV connected on HDMI, if TV is off because I follow webradio on hifi or audio video output scart on other tv at first floor after about an hour the sound you hear at intervals of about one second.

The only way to restore audio is to turn on the TV for few second, but after the problem occurs again and again....

:(

have you tried to use spdif or rca outputs for your audio hifi? And you know - scart output has never been designed to run longer distance than 1.5m.
You may try to use mk801 android pc or raspberry to send signal upstairs :)

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Maybe I have not explained well, the problem occurs only from output audio decoder that goes to hifi if my TV connected in HDMI is off.

Example: only hear audio movies or web radio in hifi

If I turn on the tv the audio works fine, if i turn off tv, after about an hour the sound output from the decoder hear at intervals of about one second, also turn off and on decoder not solve, the only way is turn on the TV and then turn it off, the sound yet works fine about another hour

boutchous

Vu+ Newbie
I have exactly same problem here , when i listen the radio from sat with tv off
Every day or 2 days ( generally after 6 or 8 h music ) , the sound become very bad ( on radio and all tv channels )
If i reboot my Ultimo the sound is good for 1 or 2 days
I have one Uno too and the problem is exactly the same and with all img , it's not a problem with Blackhole only