This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

problem in plugin youtube tv

maoui

Vu+ Newbie
after installing blackhole 2.14 in my vu+duo
I noticed that plugin youtube tv is not running
look pictures when I type youtube tv the
screen become red
so what is the problem and how we can resolve it ???
thanks

dI1tHn.jpg

KQmk0O.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have same problem YouTube tv connects YouTube on you phone wirelessly to your TV... How can I get this working

Vu solo 2 firmware 2.1.4
 
I have the same problem with BH 2.1.4 and OpenATV 4.2 for VUplus Solo2.

thanks to give us last version of Opera browser & HBBTV plugin.
 
Back
Top