This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Problem in YouTubeTv on vuplus Zero

Hkrimi

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I friends,

I'm on enigma2, imaged blackhole 3.0.9 on VU+ Zero ,when i run youtube tv ,i get the interface and eveything ,but when i want to play a video ,all i get is sound and a black-screen.

Is someone else facing the same problem ?

Thanks
 
Hello I friends,

I'm on enigma2, imaged blackhole 3.0.9 on VU+ Zero ,when i run youtube tv ,i get the interface and eveything ,but when i want to play a video ,all i get is sound and a black-screen.

Is someone else facing the same problem ?

Thanks

For YOUTUBE, try please this ... --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/bo...-4-2-blackhole-3-0-9.24140/page-3#post-260908

It doesn´t matter if you use BlackHole 3.0.9 or Open BlackHole 4.2 ( as you wish ). :)

best regards
nunigaia
 
Try this. Click on YouTube TV with the OK button on the remote control to turn on YouTube TV. Keep pressing regularly at the OK button en you get picture and sound. It succeeds by me always when I turn on my VU+ (SoloII) receiver and immediately going to use YouTube TV. I use Openblackhole.
On other sites I had seen similar tricks to get YouTube TV working.
 
Back
Top