This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

problem installing blackhole images

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisbartolo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I've been trying to update my vu+ solo box. I've installed bootloader 2.0, but when installing blackhole images after the version 1.7.4, I don't get any picture on screen, as if the TV doesn't find the box transmitting any signal.

How I'm setting up the images:
1) downloading the image from the forum
2) formatting the pendrive, and extracting the downloaded files into the pendrives (with correct directory names)
3) switching off the box, and plugging in the USB
4) switch on the box, wait until starts to flash green (usually takes a few minutes)
5) restart the box
6) no image

If I install BlacHole image 1.7.4, everything works...

Thanks for any of your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top