Problem to flash my Vu+ solo

Marley

Vu+ Newbie
Dear all,
I have a problem to flash my Vu+ solo to an older blackhole image version because since I did the latest blackhole version 2.1.7 , my box crashes frequently.

The box is an original box because I always gave it images from this board thanks to B/H team and every one involved.

I think that the latest image that I gave it it's not compatible with my model by mistake.

Now when I try to gave it another image older version 2.1.4 the box is not booting from the usb stick which I always use to update my vu+solo.

Any help is much appreciated

Dear all,
I have a problem to flash my Vu+ solo to an older blackhole image version because since I did the latest blackhole version 2.1.7 , my box crashes frequently.

The box is an original box because I always gave it images from this board thanks to B/H team and every one involved.

I think that the latest image that I gave it it's not compatible with my model by mistake.

Now when I try to gave it another image older version 2.1.4 the box is not booting from the usb stick which I always use to update my vu+solo.

Any help is much appreciated
How much older was the previous image you have on your box?

How much older was the previous image you have on your box?
My image version at the moment is 2.1.7 but it give me a lot of problem, that why I wish to give it an older version 2.1.4 because this is the previous image that I have and it works great when I have it on my Vu+solo.

If I press the factory default from the black hole menu do you think I will be able to work, I mean can I give it the version 2.1.4 image.

I'm thinking that all these crash logs errors is coming because I gave the image of the Vu+uno by mistake.

thanks very much for your prompt reply

My image version at the moment is 2.1.7 but it give me a lot of problem, that why I wish to give it an older version 2.1.4 because this is the previous image that I have and it works great when I have it on my Vu+solo.

If I press the factory default from the black hole menu do you think I will be able to work, I mean can I give it the version 2.1.4 image.
Factory defaults reset your settings but not change your image version.
What problems do you have with latest image? Have you made ALL online updates?

Factory defaults reset your settings but not change your image version.
What problems do you have with latest image? Have you made ALL online updates?
No I haven't do online updates, because when I try to go on that page (menu > addons > etc...) the screen goes green and said that there is a problem
with my software (crash log) and the Vu+ solo starts again and again all the time that I try.

Ok friend I'v changed the image with a very big patient because all the time I'll try to do something it's always appear the green screen on my TV with crash log,
Now I went back to the image 2.1.4 Black hole which is very stable for me.

thanks for your help
Best regards
Marley

Back