Problem with crossepg with vu solo 2

iggy111

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have the latest BH image on my vu solo 2 but can't get crossepg to work.
It was working perfect but doesn't now.
It's configured to USB stick but when I select open TV and download to 28.2, it doesn't work.
Don't understand as I had it working for months with other images.
Any ideas?
Cheers

Hello mate.How I use the crossepg is I formatted a usb stick,installed in the back(obviously),mounted the usb in the device manager,went to cross epg and configure to usb stick and then went to OpenTV providers,ticked the 2 I use which are Sky UK and Sky Italia and then green button(save).I have it set to refresh every day at 5 am and it has worked a charm since I got my Solo2 in November.Hope that helps.

Hello mate.How I use the crossepg is I formatted a usb stick,installed in the back(obviously),mounted the usb in the device manager,went to cross epg and configure to usb stick and then went to OpenTV providers,ticked the 2 I use which are Sky UK and Sky Italia and then green button(save).I have it set to refresh every day at 5 am and it has worked a charm since I got my Solo2 in November.Hope that helps.
Cheers for reply.
Im just after getting it sorted. It was running fine only up to a few days ago but then suddenly stopped.

What I did was in tuner congig, I had tuner A and Tuner B selected for Astra 28.2. Im only using one tuner so I configured Tuner B to ' not configured'.
Crossepg worked perfect after that. Strange solution but it worked.

The latest version of crossepg will try to use the tuner that's not in use when updating rather using the tuner in use and switching to radio mode. It was trying to use the B tuner but it had nothing connected.

Last edited:
Back