This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

problem with dreamexplorer

Teşekkürler dost,VuPlus UNO 4K-ORJ-O1-3.0 yazılım için DreamExplorer son versionu bir türlü kuramamıştım. Bu paylaşım sorunumu çözdü.Ellerinize sağlık...:D
 
Teşekkürler dost,VuPlus UNO 4K-ORJ-O1-3.0 yazılım için DreamExplorer son versionu bir türlü kuramamıştım. Bu paylaşım sorunumu çözdü.Ellerinize sağlık...:D

I did not understand anything ?
If I'm not mistaken this is part of the forum with the English language.
Correct me if I'm wrong..
 
ciao ,sto cercando un dream explore ipk per io mio vu+ duo2 co immagine BH 3.0.9L
dove lo trovo. grazie
 
Perché, nei feed di BH non c'è più? Adesso non posso ricontrollare perché sto con OBH, ma c'è sempre stato.
 
Back
Top