This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Problem with playback recorded video

platiniboy

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.
I have trouble with playing recorded videos on Vu Solo 4k
After scrolling forwards or backwards and then clicking play - the sound goes, but the picture frezee.
‏I used internal HDD and USB powered external hard drives (Western Digital My Book USB 3.0) but I almost faced freeze problem in screen while forwarding and backwarding a reced video from a Full HD channel
And I use the remote control of receiver solo4k for forwarding and backwarding and I use >> keys
 
Hello.
I have trouble with playing recorded videos on Vu Solo 4k
After scrolling forwards or backwards and then clicking play - the sound goes, but the picture frezee.
‏I used internal HDD and USB powered external hard drives (Western Digital My Book USB 3.0) but I almost faced freeze problem in screen while forwarding and backwarding a reced video from a Full HD channel
And I use the remote control of receiver solo4k for forwarding and backwarding and I use >> ****

Code:
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1372742
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What skin is that, in the video, and what image are you using?
This forum is mostly for Blackhole, and Open Blackhole.
 
Is this a clean installation, of the latest Blackhole image, without using any of your backups?
I have never had this problem, on my VU+ Duo2, but I have an internal hard drive, formatted years ago, using the Blackhole image.
Try removing any hard drive, recording device, fit a different hard drive, do a clean installation, of the latest Blackhole image, then format the hard drive, and record some programs, to see if it then works normally.
 
I had the same problem with the solo4K and internal hdd and with all the images that i tried from OpenPli etc etc till Blackhole!!! Now with my ultimo4K never had this problem with the same hdd 1TB drive.
 
I had the same problem with the solo4K and internal hdd and with all the images that i tried from OpenPli etc etc till Blackhole!!! Now with my ultimo4K never had this problem with the same hdd 1TB drive.

In your opinion, why solo4k has this problem but ultimo4k doesn't?
 
Back
Top