External USB Problem with the recording on the external hard drive

lvloha

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I had a problem with the recording on the external hard drive (Vu+ Zero)
the adjustment of the device is correct. Timeshift works well, but if I start recording, the new file is created. but I can not see the media player, if I import the * .ts file on my PC, I can see it.

with Version 2.1.7, recording works well, but there are other bugs. with all versions 3.X.X still I find this problem

Does someone has the same problem, a solution ??

nunigaia

Hello,
I had a problem with the recording on the external hard drive (Vu+ Zero)
the adjustment of the device is correct. Timeshift works well, but if I start recording, the new file is created. but I can not see the media player, if I import the * .ts file on my PC, I can see it.

with Version 2.1.7, recording works well, but there are other bugs. with all versions 3.X.X still I find this problem

Does someone has the same problem, a solution ??

You have to set mediaplayer by press the <menu> key and apply to the settings /media/hdd/movie ... you should see thow your recordings to play it locally.

best regards
nunigaia

lvloha

Vu+ Newbie
You have to set mediaplayer by press the <menu> key and apply to the settings /media/hdd/movie ... you should see thow your recordings to play it locally.

best regards
nunigaia

@nunigaia, thank you for your reply, but if you read my post, I said that with version 2.1.7, the record is correct, so I know how to do it (by the press <menu> key and apply to the settings / media / hdd / movie) and this is not my problem, the recorded file is present in the media player list, but when I try to read (with mediaplayer) black screen, no information or messages error.

for more information, I did a test, I made a record with 2.1.7, I uploaded to version 3.0.2, I did not initialize the hard disk. with the media player I accessed the file (by the Press <menu> key and apply the settings to / media / hdd / movie) and I could play the recording.

is that nobody has this problem?

nunigaia

Munigaia, thank you for your reply, but if you read my post, I said that with version 2.1.7, the record is correct, so I know how to do it (by the press <menu> key and apply to the settings / media / hdd / movie) and this is not my problem, the recorded file is present in the media player list, but when I try to read (with mediaplayer) black screen, no information or messages error.

for more information, I did a test, I made a record with 2.1.7, I uploaded to version 3.0.2, I did not initialize the hard disk. with the media player I accessed the file (by the Press <menu> key and apply the settings to / media / hdd / movie) and I could play the recording.

is that nobody has this problem?

Did you have your ( storage device ) mapped?

lvloha

Vu+ Newbie
With the exeption of the test I did, always, to install a new image (3.0.2 C, D, E) I make an initialisation of external storage. but still the same problem to record
But the pause (timeshift) works well.

nunigaia

With the exeption of the test I did, always, to install a new image (3.0.2 C, D, E) I make an initialisation of external storage. but still the same problem to record
But the pause (timeshift) works well.

Can you go to BlackHole App's Menu > Devices Manager and make a screenshot of your connected devices. You can do the screenshot with openwebif. Upload it here. Thank you

best regards
nunigaia

lvloha

Vu+ Newbie
by chance I detected the problem. with older versions, simply select the file in the Fileliste left and click on play and play starts, with version 3, if the playlist contains media, you have to go to the Playlist first, then select and play.
from the fileliste, you will have a black screen.

thank you for your help