This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Problem with USB and DVB-T Volar Black

ojerez

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have BH 1.7.2 and USB Volar Black.I put the memory stick to put the Picons there,and it turns out that if I put the USB and USB Volar Black because the DVB-T is not recognized. Not in tuners. However,if I remove the USB, DVB-T is recognized and run...How can I fix this?
Regards
 
Hi,
I have BH 1.7.2 and USB Volar Black.I put the memory stick to put the Picons there,and it turns out that if I put the USB and USB Volar Black because the DVB-T is not recognized. Not in tuners. However,if I remove the USB, DVB-T is recognized and run...How can I fix this?
Regards
Use an external powered USB hub my friend, you should fix.
Aver devices uses more electric power ...
 
So you can not put a USB stick and the Avermedia Volar Black at the same time?

You should try to connect your USB tuner or your USB pendrive to front port (for testing purposes only) and verify if all works correctly.
If all works, you need an USB hub jwith external power to use simultaneously your tuner and your pendrive.
 
Back
Top