This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Protect setup by pin code?

kent

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone :)

Is there a plugin for protecting the setup? My kids are messing with the settings from time to tIme...

Is hard ro figure out a menu in a different language :)

Any tips?
 
It is build into image allready. Menu -> Settings (first menu item),there should be a "parental control" (5th on list).
It does pretty much what you need. If problem persists, contact Caesar Milan.Maybe he works with kids too :)
 
I tried Cæsar before i posted here, but he could not fix the problem :)

But, ok, i will try again. I played with the parental settings, but the I could just "lock" the parental meny with a pin code. Setup and other menu's where wide open...
 
Back
Top