This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

PVR Simple Client

baytat57

Vu+ Newbie
Friends VU Solo2 have the device. Open my device ATV 5.3 software that comes with it and putting the RC software I am using 16.1. M3U files are needed to monitor the PV Simple Client plugin. Although the PC VU is KODI these add-ons come solo2 COD value was also no this plugin. I wonder if there is a way to add this plug-in? Thank you
 
Friends VU Solo2 have the device. Open my device ATV 5.3 software that comes with it and putting the RC software I am using 16.1. M3U files are needed to monitor the PV Simple Client plugin. Although the PC VU is KODI these add-ons come solo2 COD value was also no this plugin. I wonder if there is a way to add this plug-in? Thank you

  1. There´s no support for OpenATV images on this board. We don´t give support for other images, rather ther BlackHole or OpenBH images.
  2. No, Afaik, there´s no working PVR Simple Client for Vuplus STB'S.
best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top