This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Question about XtreamTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

im2020

Vu+ Newbie
I am using XtreamTV 0.0.6 from my reseller on my Vu+ Duo2 and it works fine but moving between channels is clumsy so I want to populate Category 0 Favorites with some channels from Category 8 |IPTVUK| ENTERTAINMENT.

Pressing Help shows the following message: You can add channels to the favorite when you are on the channel and press fav or txt button.

On the Vu+ Duo2 Remote Control there is no button labelled FAV or TXT. Please can you tell me how I should do it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

IanM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top