Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
hi
Please
I want to do recording on the external hard drive
I installed it and then format the hard external track record would indicate
But instead of the recorded files on external hard drive internal hard decoder is recording I've done this process several times in different forms, but so what did I get here?
Educational process if it is put
Thank you very much together
hi
Please
I want to do recording on the external hard drive
I installed it and then format the hard external track record would indicate
But instead of the recorded files on external hard drive internal hard decoder is recording I've done this process several times in different forms, but so what did I get here?
Educational process if it is put
Thank you very much together
hi
Please
I want to do recording on the external hard drive
I installed it and then format the hard external track record would indicate
But instead of the recorded files on external hard drive internal hard decoder is recording I've done this process several times in different forms, but so what did I get here?
Educational process if it is put
Thank you very much together
If you want to record on an external HDD, you have to create a folder called "movie" on the external HDD and then you have to setup the right recording path.
First you have to enable expert mode in Customize menu: Menu > Setup > Sytem > Customize > Setup Mode: Expert
Then you will be able to change the default recording path: Menu > Setup > Sytem > Recording Path
If you want to record on an external HDD, you have to create a folder called "movie" on the external HDD and then you have to setup the right recording path.
First you have to enable expert mode in Customize menu: Menu > Setup > Sytem > Customize > Setup Mode: Expert
Then you will be able to change the default recording path: Menu > Setup > Sytem > Recording Path
Is properly mounted
Hdd / movie / have also created
But it was not true.
Every track that I created, the internal hard drive receiver is recorded and the recording can be recorded.
Receiver internal, not external hard drive.
I Wonder
Please help
If there is a process of teaching writing in.
Is properly mounted
Hdd / movie / have also created
But it was not true.
Every track that I created, the internal hard drive receiver is recorded and the recording can be recorded.
Receiver internal, not external hard drive.
I Wonder
Please help
If there is a process of teaching writing in.
First you have to create a folder named "movie" on your external HDD
Since you mounted your external HDD as /media/usb, the "movie" path will be /media/usb/movie.
After you have to select the right path for recondings:
Menu > Setup > Sytem > Recording Path > press OK button > then by pressing the Menu button you will be able to select the recording path: /media/usb/movie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.