Astra = LNB1
Hotbird = Lnb2
SPAUN SUS 21 FX UNICABLE = Frequenz1076-1178

my receiver
Vu+Duo 4K openbh 5.0.008 (2022-01-14) 4.1.45 / 20191218

When changing channels between Astra and Hotbird,
I sometimes have the problem that I get tuner errors
after 2-3 seconds I get picture.

I Have another Problem With the Recording and watch something else only with the Astra transmitter recording

example:

I Record a Channel at Astra Change to Channel Hotbird no Problem.

I Record a Channel at Astra Change to Channel Astra Tuner Failed no Picture.

I Record a Channel on Hotbird Change to Hotbird channel No Problem Picture ok.

I Record a Channel at Hotbird Change to Channel Astra no Problem Picture OK.

So my Problem With a Recording on Astra and switch to a Channel on Astra I Have Failed Tuner

Thanks for your suggestions

AlexWilMac

You did not provide us with the most important info: what kind of LNB do you use? SCR/Unicable? Universal? Both?
If they are both SCR/Unicable, it might be a problem to record from one while watching the other.
I would say IS a problem and not MIGHT be a problem, if I knew exactly what your Spaun is. I read its specifics over the Internet and it doesn't seem to be a special switch, able to manage two SCR/Unicable LNBs: instead, it seems to be one of those many multiswitch that turn normal input signals into SCRs signals, with the purpose of serving two receivers or one receiver with a dual tuner (so, I suppose, also a FBC tuner like yours r mine, for example).
As far as I'm concerned the aren't switches able to manage two SCR/Unicable LNBs: I only found an Inverto SCR combiner, but it gave me issues.
Unfortunately, the websites about your Spaun are all in German and I had to translate to English automatically, but I'm not convinced this Spaun can freely manage two SCR LNBs.
So, if this is your case (because you didn't tell us) a normal switch has problems: as I said, the problem is not the switching in itsel but the contemporary recording/watching from two different LNBs if they are both SCRs.
If you have only one SCR and one universal, also a normal switch can do the job.
I posted something in this thread:
https://vuplus-community.net/board/...sal-tuner-management-issue.37504/#post-270650

bingo

Vu+ User
Hello i send you my config with Picture from Tuner A and B

Attachments

• Tuner A -Astra.jpg
    Tuner A -Astra.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Tuner A -Hobird.jpg
    Tuner A -Hobird.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Tuner B -Astra.jpg
    Tuner B -Astra.jpg