This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

recordings stop part way through

djliveasy

Vu+ Newbie
hi, I have a VUplus solo box, when a lot of things are recording I keep getting a message up saying disk full, the hdd is not full its a 320gb and ive only used 80gb, its constantly stopping half way through films (kids not happy). does anyone no what the problem could be. thanks scott
 
hi, I have a VUplus solo box, when a lot of things are recording I keep getting a message up saying disk full, the hdd is not full its a 320gb and ive only used 80gb, its constantly stopping half way through films (kids not happy). does anyone no what the problem could be. thanks scott

Verify theatre your disk is minute D sa /media/hdd


iPhone 5 & Tapatalk forever :)
 
hi thanks for your reply but can you explain a little further im new to this system. a little over my head at the moment, thanks scott
 
Back
Top