Reflashing worries

jmshump

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I want to re-flash my VU+Solo2 which has been running openpli for years and years and years.

I have both a fixed dish and DISEqc movable dish set to about 8 satellites along with an internal hard disc and working webif network mounts to NAS Etc. and ***** Etc.

I have failed miserably to install a working KODI and I think a reflash might be needed.

Where do you suggest I start? I'm really not looking forward to loosing all my settings and having to work through everything from scratch.

Many thanks for any advice ......

Hi I want to re-flash my VU+Solo2 which has been running openpli for years and years and years.

I have both a fixed dish and DISEqc movable dish set to about 8 satellites along with an internal hard disc and working webif network mounts to NAS Etc. and ***** Etc.

I have failed miserably to install a working KODI and I think a reflash might be needed.

Where do you suggest I start? I'm really not looking forward to loosing all my settings and having to work through everything from scratch.

Many thanks for any advice ......

*** WARNING ***

As starting i would kindly advise you for reading our board rules,as it seems you haven´t did that in the moment you joined our board.

No talk about any kind of illegal stuff is allowed in our board.

Link to rules --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

best regards
nunigaia

Back