Repeat recordings at different times

chaerntejohn

Vu+ Newbie
So far so good, all recordings working fine but now presented with a tricky repeat recording.
I want to record something coming up next week that is on on 3 consecutive days, tricky bit is that the first is on at 9pm, next at 8pm and last at 9pm again. Is standard BH 2.1.1 able to do this ?

I read somewhere, but now can't find it again, that perhaps I need a plugin for this ? to be able to record based on the name of the program rather than the time. So it will record anything that has key words in it.

These are 3 days in a row so I can just record individually but it would be a good test of any plugin I need, so if I need one now is a good time to install it :)

I think good will be setup timer in menu image when you will be see thsi event in epg.
Other way is used plugin who have name Series Plugin [ please look to name becouse im no remember good ] but i think this plugin doing this whot you can do on your box.

Thanks, that pointed me in the right direction and I found this thread
Code:
http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=10946
This uses Autotimer to do this but it doesn't seem to work. I installed it from the Addons section but nothing seemd to work.

So, I reinstalled all EPG bits, Crossepg reload, opentv Skyuk etc and all looks good. I haven't reinstalled the Autotimer Addon since doing this but shouldn't need to ?
I didn't install CoolTV Guide as I am happy with the normal guide, do I need to do this to make it work ?

I tried the 'long green press' as instructed in the other link and nothing happens, I just get the normal timer record panel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back