This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Require AutoBouquetsmaker for VTi image latest

sunlight786

Vu+ Newbie
I have just flashed my solo 4k with latest VTi image which do not option for bouquetsmaker

I always used OpenAtv/Openvix image which have its own AutoBouquetsmaker

can some one please tell me exact AutoBouquetsmaker for this VTi image which work and which can be as same as OpenAtv image?

also I am missing Crossepge too

Please advise with the right one.

Thanks
 
I have just flashed my solo 4k with latest VTi image which do not option for bouquetsmaker

I always used OpenAtv/Openvix image which have its own AutoBouquetsmaker

can some one please tell me exact AutoBouquetsmaker for this VTi image which work and which can be as same as OpenAtv image?

also I am missing Crossepge too

Please advise with the right one.

Thanks

Sorry mate ... here only support for Blackhole and Open BlackHole images.
Ask for that in VTI forum.

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top