This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Samba streaming problems :(

clem58

Vu+ Newbie
Hello folk's, this is my first post and I'm so pleased to have found this site, i think I'm going to be happy here.

Anyway i am likely posting in the wrong place, if so, sorry. I am have a number of issues that need sorting, i shall deal with the following problem first if posible. I have been trying to stream from my laptop to my vuplus duo, it has vix 3.0, anytime i try to open samba i get an error msg. I want if possible to sort this out first before i move unto the next step.

Thanks in advance for replies.
 
Back
Top