Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi there,
I have the latest image of 3.0.5 version and satfinder crashes on polarization change or in predefinede transponders and as I have read new versions are not suitable for Ultimo. Does anybody know which is the latest version where satfinder works or if the problem will be fixed in 3.0.5...
Thanks.
VU+ have change coding for satfinder
What means after Black Hole 3.0.4 in all images is that bug.
Let's hope VU + will make a fix.
In principle, you can copy from BH 3.0.4 or BH 3.0.3
satfinder plugin.
And replace in recent images
The plugin is located in / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / SystemPlugins /Satfinder
Of course, the old version does not support the S2X tuner
but you do not have it either.
Thank you for your reply.
So I have to install 3.0.4, copy the plugin in my pc and then install 3.0.5 and copy again the plugin in new image, if I understand well.
Thank you for your reply.
So I have to install 3.0.4, copy the plugin in my pc and then install 3.0.5 and copy again the plugin in new image, if I understand well.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.