Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
If you mean about Astra 28.2E services I've detected the same issue.
I've opened settings with DreamSet editor and seems that there is a misconfiguration about Astra 28.2E satellite because is setted up to 28.4E ....
I've tried to move services from one sat to another without success but it's my fault because I don't know better settings editor.
If you mean about Astra 28.2E services I've detected the same issue.
I've opened settings with DreamSet editor and seems that there is a misconfiguration about Astra 28.2E satellite because is setted up to 28.4E ....
I've tried to move services from one sat to another without success but it's my fault because I don't know better settings editor.
No it's in Astra 19E
But I've solved the problème
Red button in the remote to display the all channels List
Then you find many channels of each channel
The difference betwen them is the ID
and then certainly you find one wich is working well in your stb
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.