Settings in BH

josephine5899

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I am starting to use BH, looks great.

Please can someone tell me how to adjust settings, such as change the way keys behave, allocate hotkeys, etc, etc.
I looked in the >Set up, >System, >Customise, menus, but it's limited as to what it can adjust.

Thank you,

Hello,
I am starting to use BH, looks great.

Please can someone tell me how to adjust settings, such as change the way **** behave, allocate hotkeys, etc, etc.
I looked in the >Set up, >System, >Customise, menus, but it's limited as to what it can adjust.

Thank you,

Honestly, you must reproduce the mostly near needs of your configuration, step by step, one by one.

best regards
nunigaia

Hello nunigaia, what does this mean?
I would like to make the remote control buttons do different things. Is there a way to adjust more settings & functions, please.

I use vu+ duo2 with BH image, latest.

Yes, but you must say, what you intend to do....
I use my Duo2 remote control ... and One For All 7960 ( that i have reproduced and reprogramed from Duo2 STB RCU with the same correspondence buttons ), an original Vuplus RCU universal and another One for All URC-7980 ( full programmed from buying ... just mapped one button ... subtitles key ).

In all RCU's, i don't have mapped any buttons to do all the job i want:

• I use Mediaplayer2
  • I use for helping users ( Kodi )
  • I use dreamplex severall times ( to play movies from my HDD computer ), streamed or transcoded movies ... with no problems.
  • etc...
I don't need at all, to map my buttons. I have in it, all what i need, and certainly i have more than you have in your STB ( settings ).

best regards
nunigaia

For example,

I want to use the left & right buttons next to the OK button, to open Graphical epg menu, & for channel up/down.

I want to allocate Red & Yellow & Green to open different menus or screens.

ALSO, When I opne channel list, I want the numbers on the remote control to scroll quickly. For example, if I’m on BBC, if I press S button, it should go to the channels starting with S.

On some Images, it’s possible to assign each button as you want it.

For example,

I want to use the left & right buttons next to the OK button, to open Graphical epg menu, & for channel up/down.

I want to allocate Red & Yellow & Green to open different menus or screens.

ALSO, When I opne channel list, I want the numbers on the remote control to scroll quickly. For example, if I’m on BBC, if I press S button, it should go to the channels starting with S.

On some Images, it’s possible to assign each button as you want it.

This is not OpenBH or any another image OE-A based like, OpenATV, OpenSpa, or OpenVix, is BlackHole 3.0.2.
You can give a try to MultiQuick button plugin, but i don't know if you get all that you want.

best regards
nunigaia

Hi,
Multi quick works to a point.

ALSO, When I open the channel list, I want the numbers on the remote control to scroll quickly. For example, if I’m on BBC, if I press S button, it should go to the channels starting with S – but it does not. Any ideas on this please, or do I have to scroll through hundreds of channels to get to letter S, or T, etc.

Thank you,

Back