SKINS for BH 1.7.7

powervu

Vu+ Newbie
hello

i have V+ SOLO with Black Hole image 1.7.7, but the previous Skins are not compatible

please there is any skins (HD GLASS...) work with BH 1.7.7

Best regards

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Hi I have been asking for months for the Army Mood and Gradient skins to be updated for the newer bh images like 1.7.5-6-7 but no one from the bh team seems to care they don't even reply with a yes or no, they only keep updating the same old skins from the addons which are old and un interesting. :(

Matrix10

Administrator
Totally inadequate criticism.
Do you know how much time requires work on skins ?
You do not know.
As you know Army constantly working on an adaptation of the skin for new images.
As you know I have update vast majority of my skins
and at the same time I'm working on a new coding and skin.
You can call the next generation of skin coding
because such coding does not exist in one skin so far.
For a new generation of boxes and skins
So we are working continuously on the skins.

And those are hours and hours of work, in addition to our everyday
work.

Of course you can ask for some skin
yes or no, but it depends on skinner and time that he has
for a hobby.
Rgd MX

Matrix10

Administrator
The story of HD Glass already boring
The skin does not comply with our image rules .
using not only the skin coding but also python coding.
Transforming the image structure.
And we do not support.

irsoy80

Vu+ User
The story of HD Glass already boring
The skin does not comply with our image rules .
using not only the skin coding but also python coding.
Transforming the image structure.
And we do not support.

According to various forums I've seen, most of the users, if not all, use the skin "HD Glass".

I know you do not support, but it is too nice to take the positive points of this skin and integrate it into your image. as:
- Glass Windows
- Colours,
- Animations, .......................

:eek: The user is not interested in the quantity of skins, but it is the quality. Me for example, I got my VU + since March 2012 and I only use "HD Glass".

I am a "technical support" and "Developer" too, and the only thing I know is that user is always the king.
Also, in IT anything is possible, but it is not always obvious.

Matrix10

Administrator
According to various forums I've seen, most of the users, if not all, use the skin "HD Glass".

I know you do not support, but it is too nice to take the positive points of this skin and integrate it into your image. as:
- Glass Windows
- Colours,

:eek: The user is not interested in the quantity of skins, but it is the quality. Me for example, I got my VU + since March 2012 and I only use "HD Glass".

I am a "technical support" and "Developer" too, and the only thing I know is that user is always the king.

That is your opinion, but not our.
These animations and all that you mentioned are not interested for us and even 5% of users.
It's not good for the image performance .
The skin looks to me disastrous for image
because it destroys image performance ..
As far as looks.
We have far more better skins.
My opinion.
So totally not interesting.

quality ?? :D

What are you talking about.
You known skin coding ???

Shiro

BH-C
HD Glass skin ???
disastrous and horrible code !!
This kind of skins that write python code in the image altering image balance and performance are like a virus.
stay away.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Totally inadequate criticism.
Do you know how much time requires work on skins ?
You do not know.
As you know Army constantly working on an adaptation of the skin for new images.
As you know I have update vast majority of my skins
and at the same time I'm working on a new coding and skin.
You can call the next generation of skin coding
because such coding does not exist in one skin so far.
For a new generation of boxes and skins
So we are working continuously on the skins.

And those are hours and hours of work, in addition to our everyday
work.

Of course you can ask for some skin
yes or no, but it depends on skinner and time that he has
for a hobby.
Rgd MX
Thanks for your reply, I didn't say the bh team do not work hard, and must apologise if this is how my comments came across, the main reason why I bought a Vu+ was because bh support them with their superior images which I have used for years. I have only asked for 2x skins to be coded if possible but had no reply and neither have other forum members which have asked the same question.We do not know if you are working on new skin projects unless you tell us, or if you don't have time to recode certain skins, however when you release new images the 11 versions of eclipse skins seem to be updated instantly, is there such a demand for those and not all the others that all of us use and prefer. As a user what is the point of having a brilliant bh image with a skin you don't like?.Please thank all the bh team for their hard work and commitment.
Regards,scorpion007.

Matrix10

Administrator
As you know this is our hobby as yours
and we do not live from the hobby, and earn money for daily life from our hobby.
But as many of you most of us are working in companies from six to six.
So we were never given a guarantee that it will get what
he thinks he needs

The reason why some of my skins i have renewed is the number of downloads from the server.
Which means they are the most popular skins which have priority.
I think that's correct.

rgd MX

George1979

BH Lover

- Glass Windows
- Colours,

A skin is a matter of personal taste, i tryed HD Glass but did not like it, is has to much stuff on it, the screens are to crowded.
The best skins for me are made by Matrix10. If you want HD Glass on BH you should talk to the creator ( Shamann ) to update it, not with BH team who have there own great skins.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
My personal favourites are the Ramimaher skins, in particular the versions 7 , 8 and 9. (yes I love yellow/orange/red schemes)
It's true though, skins are all a matter of personal taste. Some like what other find awful.
And it's always hard when making a request not to sound too demanding and ungrateful, especially when previous requests have fallen on deaf ears or have not been replied to.
I guess as non coders we have to be patient and grateful that we have such an awesome team that keep making these superb images for us in their spare time.
Keep up the great work BlackHole team, you guys are awesome.
I used to be a PLi lover but for some time now I've converted to BlackHole. No particular reason, I just love the firmwares they produce.
Please don't misconstrue requests as criticism, I'm sure all users are very very grateful.

Matrix10

Administrator
Do you know, that you write about this so called Skinner who
stealing our skins, coding, graphics, images ,etc for long,
for clone boxes
And in these skins about which you're talking about still stand my Buttons and coding.

He will never have a legally access to this forum.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
Do you know, that you write about this so called Skinner who
stealing our skins, coding, graphics, images ,etc for long,
for clone boxes
And in these skins about which you're talking about still stand my Buttons and coding.

He will never have a legally access to this forum.
I'm sorry and surprised to hear that Matrix10.
But I thought this is all open source material, meaning anyone anywhere was allowed to use it.

Matrix10

Administrator
Graphic works were never open source
if the author does not declare as such.
Read abt rights of Authors and graphics.
My skins are not part of the official images
and do not fall into that category.

But even here it is not the case.
This guy have previously published my skins
with very small modifications
changing skin name and name of the author of these works.
Of course using its name :grin:
Besides he published the modification of our images
for illegal clone boxes.
I think you know it
Because I think I know you with same nick from some other forums.
I could be wrong of course.

In addition he violated the forum rules
using several Nicknames.

He does not have a minimum of respect for the real authors from skins and images.

With this I will finished this discussion.
Discussions on this topic and related to this author is not welcome on this forum.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
I think you know it
Because I think I know you with same nick from some other forums.
I could be wrong of course.

I am on a few other forums with the same nickname yes, I'm also on other forums with a different nickname (even a mod on another) but I can't see what that has to do with anything?
As for me knowing 'it', if that's referring to him stealing your skins then NO I didn't know that.

Matrix10

Administrator
So if you're active in other forums
I think you should know what kind of jobs deal with this guy
on the scene of clone boxes.
Although at first glance it looks attractive
but These are the destroyers of our hobby ,damage for all in the long run.
By bringing the real authors to the decision to cease doing anything.