Skins in new images

sbruynin

Vu+ Newbie
Why are the skins in the new images incompatible with the image, this doesn't make sense.
I have 1.7.8 installed on my UNO and the skins that can be downloaded with the image are not compatible with that image!
What other skins are compatible with 1.7.8? Have same problem on mu DUO.

a911

The BH Lover
Why are the skins in the new images incompatible with the image, this doesn't make sense.
I have 1.7.8 installed on my UNO and the skins that can be downloaded with the image are not compatible with that image!
What other skins are compatible with 1.7.8? Have same problem on mu DUO.

The ones that ends with BH 1.7.X, are compatible!

sbruynin

Vu+ Newbie
The ones that ends with BH 1.7.X, are compatible!
I can't see any release indications to the skin list. I download the list through the applications menu.
Is there another way to connect to the BH server then through the stb-menu? Via PC?

Mito

Administrator
I can't see any release indications to the skin list. I download the list through the applications menu.
Is there another way to connect to the BH server then through the stb-menu? Via PC?
You can use the skin for BH 1.7.7

There is no way to download skins and plugins via PC.

sbruynin

Vu+ Newbie
You can use the skin for BH 1.7.7

There is no way to download skins and plugins via PC.
How can I recognise the skins that are compatible. I tried several skins from the downloaded list and none works. Always get the message that it is not compatible.
In the list there is only a skin name without version notification.

sbruynin

Vu+ Newbie
Look here,View attachment 8829

There is more>>>1.7.X BH Skins.....for 1.7.X BH images
I really regret but I can't get that list to my screen. When I go to Applications -> Manage Extensions -> BH Extensions Management -> Skins
then I only get a very limited list of skins (non working) on the screen starting with:
Ai.HD Skins control
Basic HD ....
etc...
But none of the skins of the above screendump.
I have 1.7.8 installed on a UNO DVB-C.
Am I connected to the wrong server? Or do I have to follow a different menu selection?

Matrix10

Administrator
I really regret but I can't get that list to my screen. When I go to Applications -> Manage Extensions -> BH Extensions Management -> Skins
then I only get a very limited list of skins (non working) on the screen starting with:
Ai.HD Skins control
Basic HD ....
etc...
Am I connected to the wrong server? Or do I have to follow a different menu selection?

Ups

no wrong

you have to download from image server (green..yellow) and not from VU+ server.

a911

The BH Lover
Ai.HD Skins control
Basic HD ....
etc...

screenshot.jpg

screenshot (1).jpg

screenshot (2).jpg

Green>Yellow>Addons DL Manager>>BH Image Skins!

Have fun w/BHImage.

RgdZ
a911