Request Slow the activation of the pause live

raboule

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

BH Vu + Uno 1.7.7

When I press the pause button on the remote control directly, pause live does not engage immediately, I have to wait about 5 seconds before the break to see live active. The internal hard drive is not in standby mode, it is indeed active.

Is this slowness is also noticed in your home?
Do you have an idea to propose to me to solve this problem?

thank you

Raoul

a911

The BH Lover
Hello,

BH Vu + Uno 1.7.7

When I press the pause button on the remote control directly, pause live does not engage immediately, I have to wait about 5 seconds before the break to see live active. The internal hard drive is not in standby mode, it is indeed active.

Is this slowness is also noticed in your home?
Do you have an idea to propose to me to solve this problem?

thank you

Raoul

I just made a quick test and the result as follow :-
1- If your HD is a sleep, it will take about 3-5 seconds to activate and Pause will be engaged!
2-If the HD drive is active (following step 1) the Pause will be engaged immediately!
In conclusion : Check the Hard Dick setting and choose the maximum sleeping time!
Menu>setup>System>Hard disk>Harddisk Setup >HD stand by after....30 minutes ( the Max)

RgdZ
a911

Ev0

Admin
I maybe wrong, but I think it is only the first time you press pause there is a slight delay.

niglou

BH Lover
Depends also on the hard disk as the 'GREEN" ones automatically go in a kind of standby (spinning slowly) when they are not in use.

raboule

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

Thank you for your answers,

I'll check if my hard drive is a "Green" and if the pseudo-standby is up. I come back to you as soon as possible to give you a feedback situation.

See you soon.

raboule

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I change my hard drive for a NO-GREEN and that's work.

pause live is instantaneous. As my DM800HD.

Congratulations to you!