Solo 4K Remote Control Problem

grknkr

Vu+ Newbie
Hİ, I have Solo 4k for 1 year, I use Blackhole 3, I tried diffrent images too, the result is same, I have remote control problem, I have to press twice or three times to be able to use any keys on the rc, and it is getting worse, I bought a new rc, result is same again, it is not about batteries or rc itself, is there a solution to this problem, because sometimes zapping becomes a torture. Thank you for answers.

Hİ, I have Solo 4k for 1 year, I use Blackhole 3, I tried diffrent images too, the result is same, I have remote control problem, I have to press twice or three times to be able to use any **** on the rc, and it is getting worse, I bought a new rc, result is same again, it is not about batteries or rc itself, is there a solution to this problem, because sometimes zapping becomes a torture. Thank you for answers.
I had the same problem with my uno 4k. After some time the box went black.
Now i have returned it. So we will see what is wrong

I had the same problem with my uno 4k. After some time the box went black.
Now i have returned it. So we will see what is wrong

hi, when the box returns can you tell here what is wrong, because if it is a factory based problem, i can change the box too, I am using it for 1 year, i am glad with the box, and that is the only problem

Back