Solo SE v2 dual tuner problem

Vidar Gulla

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. First thread in here hoping to solve a problem.
I have a VU+ Solo SE v2 with twin tuner. BH 3.0.2.J. Quattro LNB's with disecs (I think Lnb's and switches is ok) feeding from Thor 0,8W and Sirius 5E
During recording of 1 channel, I am only able to choose channels from the same sat, BUT not getting picture from them (freeze). So, during recording i'm stuck with the channel already on record.
With the setup I have, it should be possible to record and watch channels freely.

Since i'm quite new with this, I would sure appreciate some guidance on what could be the case..
Both tuners is searching for channels during channel-search.

Anyone?

Not many details about your satellite equipment... ;) Dishes, LNBs, etc.
Anyway, surely the first step is to configure one tuner as EQUAL TO the other.
For instance:
Tuner A: (as you need it)
Tuner B: Equal to Tuner A

Well.. Now I have replaced my old tuner with a new similar one (Solo SE), but it still looks that only one tuner is working.. Anyone been there before? Tried switching cables, and that looks ok.. Running ***** here.. Do I need a specified version of blackhole, ***** or something? Any settings I should check in the menu?

If both your tuners work fine on FTA, Free To Air, channels, then I suspect that you are trying to record an encrypted channel, and discussing a banned subject, on the VU+ forum.
Please read the forum rules, and only if you're certain that you aren't breaking any of them, then please post back with more detailed information, regarding channels/satellites, you are experiencing problems with.
http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Well.. Now I have replaced my old tuner with a new similar one (Solo SE), but it still looks that only one tuner is working.. Anyone been there before? Tried switching cables, and that looks ok.. Running ***** here.. Do I need a specified version of blackhole, ***** or something? Any settings I should check in the menu?

Ban 7 days to read the forum rules.

Back