Solo2 Flashing Problem | Stuck on 'Continuing...'

snollygoster

Vu+ Newbie
My new box was operating as normal, It suddenly gave me a green screen crash and attempted to reboot.

It just kept rebooting and going straight to the green crash screen.

I downloaded the latest Blackhole image and went to update and see if that would solve the problem but it is stuck in the ''continuing..'' mode.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

My new box was operating as normal, It suddenly gave me a green screen crash and attempted to reboot.

I downloaded the latest Blackhole image and went to update and see if that would solve the problem but it is stuck in the ''continuing..'' mode.

UPDATE: I have managed to flash the official Vu+ Image on to the box using a smalled USB Stick, Blackhole is a no go for some reason?

Which version of the VU+ receiver do you have?
Have you checked that it is genuine and not a clone?Which version of Black Hole are you trying to load?
Please check that you are trying to load the correct version, of Black Hole, check inside the vuplus folder to see that the sub folder matches your receiver, if you have a VU+ solo2 then the sub folder should say solo2.

I read in another of your TRD your deco is a SOLO2. The operating mode after loading the image looks like a clone.
Look here to see if it really is:

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-detect-solo2-clone-box.16332/

I read in another of your TRD your deco is a SOLO2. The operating mode after loading the image looks like a clone.
Look here to see if it really is:

Hi, Thanks for your reply, I had checked the clone comparison afterwards and it is a Genuine Solo2.

As stated above. I can get the Vu+ Image flased on there with no problem, but when I attempt to flash Blackhole (latest version) it stops
in the ''continuing..'' stage of installation, (displayed of the front panel of the box) and the flasing LED on the USB Stick stops at the same time.

Which version of the VU+ receiver do you have?
Have you checked that it is genuine and not a clone?Which version of Black Hole are you trying to load?
Please check that you are trying to load the correct version, of Black Hole, check inside the vuplus folder to see that the sub folder matches your receiver, if you have a VU+ solo2 then the sub folder should say solo2.

Yes, I made sure the subfolder had 'solo2'. The update is booting on the box, but as said above stops at 'continuing..'

You can try a different USB stick, and download Black Hole again, in case it has become corrupted.
Have you tried an earlier version, of Black Hole, just to see if that loads?

Back