This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Solo2 won't boot up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali_1982_Oman

Vu+ Newbie
Hello guys ..

Am new here .. I have a problem regarding my clone VU Solo2 .. I have installed many plugins from menu of BlackHole at once .. after restarting the setbox .. it won't boot up .. it keep on constant looping in booting image (GUI Booting) .. Any solution to rollback all changes I made or removing plugins?? I tried to delete the folders of Solo2 from my PC .. but turned to worth .. green screen

Help???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top