some questions for an amateur

pentreti

Vu+ Newbie
I wish u will inform me about some subjects...(referring to vu+duo)
First of all, i would like to be able to record via a usb..mounted a 32gb in fat32,put it back(not in front)but cant record.
Second,i would like to know how can the epg work to see the whole week programme of channels and not only what is currently playing.
And third,when i use a motor with usals,how can i move little left or little right to capture better signal to satelites without going to the roof to move the dish by hand?
thanks in advance

I wish u will inform me about some subjects...(referring to vu+duo)
First of all, i would like to be able to record via a usb..mounted a 32gb in fat32,put it back(not in front)but cant record.
Second,i would like to know how can the epg work to see the whole week programme of channels and not only what is currently playing.
And third,when i use a motor with usals,how can i move little left or little right to capture better signal to satelites without going to the roof to move the dish by hand?
thanks in advance

Did you define the path for recording to the USB?
For EPG whole week try to use CrossEpg plugin.

Did you define the path for recording to the USB?
For EPG whole week try to use CrossEpg plugin.
in the green panel there is a crossEPG Downloader plugin..when i push in it a Bh Message appears ''Please configure crossepg before start downloader''
Define the path for recording?how should i do that?

well,i did all this about the record..actually i am now able to record..but i dont really know,how to erase a recording,so i can be able to make another one!

well,i did all this about the record..actually i am now able to record..but i dont really know,how to erase a recording,so i can be able to make another one!

- Use advance movie plug in, @BH add-ons, it will organize and delete what U want to trash.
-For CrossEpg configurations >>>go to Setup>System....CrossEpg

Back