Some small newbie setting questions

tozion

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
i've got my SoloSE today, i'm still little by little getting used to it...

- In the A/V settings, i've saw an "autoresolution" options, should i turn it on or off? My tv is at the moment a "low quality" full HD, should i set the exit at 1080p or 1080i? Or put autoresolution?

- In the "all channel list" there is a way to search by letter? Or i've to start at the start and move with the arrows page by page? I can't find how to skip to a specific letter (just pressing the number doesn't work)

- I've set the remote to turn on and off my tv, but i would like the mute button to mute the VU e not the tv (i don't use the tv audio but 5.1+denon avr), is this possible?

- i get only 4 packages on the cross epg, i've to go on some channel to find more? Can i download other kind of EPG from the BH directly? Now i see only the actual program and next, i'd like to have something like the next 24 hours

- If i create a favourite channel list with DreamboxEdit, if some channel changes frequency there is a way to autoupdate it? Or i've to do a full scan and then manually edit everything again?

Thanks
Dani

Hi,
i've got my SoloSE today, i'm still little by little getting used to it...

- In the A/V settings, i've saw an "autoresolution" options, should i turn it on or off? My tv is at the moment a "low quality" full HD, should i set the exit at 1080p or 1080i? Or put autoresolution?

I would recommend > Off,,,,and 1080i or 720p would be fine!

- In the "all channel list" there is a way to search by letter? Or i've to start at the start and move with the arrows page by page? I can't find how to skip to a specific letter (just pressing the number doesn't work)

I do not think U can search by a letter!

- I've set the remote to turn on and off my tv, but i would like the mute button to mute the VU e not the tv (i don't use the tv audio but 5.1+denon avr), is this possible?

???????

- i get only 4 packages on the cross epg, i've to go on some channel to find more? Can i download other kind of EPG from the BH directly? Now i see only the actual program and next, i'd like to have something like the next 24 hours

Yes...!

- If i create a favourite channel list with DreamboxEdit, if some channel changes frequency there is a way to autoupdate it? Or i've to do a full scan and then manually edit everything again?

U have to do it all over again!

Thanks
Dani

Thanks a911 for the quick answer; about the EPG, you say "yes", but where i've to go to download other crossEPG package or what other EPG can i use? thx

Back