This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Sound on Kodi

jaa

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have no sound on the video when I play from my Nas server, nor subtitles. When I use mediaplayer2 it does not work at all. Mediaplayer2 works when I play from hard drive.
Is there a solution to this or must I wait for a new update that can handle it.
 
Hi
I have no sound on the video when I play from my Nas server, nor subtitles. When I use mediaplayer2 it does not work at all. Mediaplayer2 works when I play from hard drive.
Is there a solution to this or must I wait for a new update that can handle it.
No answer, Will it be an update?
 
No answer, Will it be an update?

Have you tried with kodi to access your NAS via UPNP devices., in browse for new share. I have Plex Server on my computer ... and have no problems to Play the media files from there on my DUO2.

I can play it with:

  • Via Kodi UPNP device
  • Via DreamPlex installed in DUO2
  • Via DLNA/UpNp Browser
Usually i use Dreamplex.

Plex.jpg

Sorry, but i don´t have a NAS to help more.



best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top