Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hello everybody I'm new to forum as well new to Vu+ receivers.
I have the Vu+ Solo HD and I'm on HotBird 13.0E. I managed to scan automatically and found a lot of services (around 2000) but few channels that are on a specific transponder are getting 10-11% signal. I think its the 11836 transponder. I scan a lot of times my receiver to update the channels but the result is the same.
I have also a Dreambox 600PVR and on that transponder the signal it's ok so its not a dish problem.
Can you help me please? Is the receiver diffective?
Hello everybody I'm new to forum as well new to Vu+ receivers.
I have the Vu+ Solo HD and I'm on HotBird 13.0E. I managed to scan automatically and found a lot of services (around 2000) but few channels that are on a specific transponder are getting 10-11% signal. I think its the 11836 transponder. I scan a lot of times my receiver to update the channels but the result is the same.
I have also a Dreambox 600PVR and on that transponder the signal it's ok so its not a dish problem.
Can you help me please? Is the receiver diffective?
Yes, you are right there is no transponder at 11836 on HotBird. I fixed the problem by finding the correct transponder from my other receiver (DM600).
The correct frequency was the 11823 and I add it doing a manual search.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.