This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Stream issue on genesis

winky666

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a few plugins installed for watching movies. Genesis being one. Most don't work due to isp blocking although genesis loads and works up until I click a link for the stream. The screen goes blank then briefly shows my file system and hdd then comes up END.

Is this due to the isp issue or something with my install ?

On android I normally run free VPN to bypass said issues with showbox app.

Looking about all I can see is vpn for pc based xbmc.

Any help much appreciated.
 
i´m also struggling with genesis..all i get is no stream available...other video apps is working.
any one got a clue.. ??
 
i´m also struggling with genesis..all i get is no stream available...other video apps is working.
any one got a clue.. ??

to answer myself.... :) ..after some more testing, it seems like some movies work and some only give me the no stream available.
so it must be up to the senders side.....
 
Back
Top