Streaming to a PC using Kodi (VU+ Solo 2)

Mr_No

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I have a Vu+ Solo 2, with Blackhole 2.1.5 installed.

Tuner A is configured like this:
Configuration Mode: Simple
Mode: DiSQqC A/B/C/D

Port A : 28.8 E
Port B: 13.3 E
Port C: 4.8 E
Port D: 0.8 W

Tuner B is configured like this:
Configuration Mode: Equal to
Tuner A:

I tired using the Webif, but want to watch a different channel as on TV. If I just click on the stream, nothing happen. If I click on the channel first, the channel on TV changes as well. Is there a way to watch a different channel on the stream then on TV?

I have tried to use Kodi as well, and installed the Vu+ plugin, it gets all the channels from the VU+, but when I click on one of the channel, nothing happens. If I configure the plugin with ZAP first, then it works from Kodi, but the channel changes on TV as well.

Is there anyway to configure this?

Hi

I have a Vu+ Solo 2, with Blackhole 2.1.5 installed.

Tuner A is configured like this:
Configuration Mode: Simple
Mode: DiSQqC A/B/C/D

Port A : 28.8 E
Port B: 13.3 E
Port C: 4.8 E
Port D: 0.8 W

Tuner B is configured like this:
Configuration Mode: Equal to
Tuner A:

I tired using the Webif, but want to watch a different channel as on TV. If I just click on the stream, nothing happen. If I click on the channel first, the channel on TV changes as well. Is there a way to watch a different channel on the stream then on TV?

I have tried to use Kodi as well, and installed the Vu+ plugin, it gets all the channels from the VU+, but when I click on one of the channel, nothing happens. If I configure the plugin with ZAP first, then it works from Kodi, but the channel changes on TV as well.

Is there anyway to configure this?

I think, you can give it a try a tool named " dreamstream enigma2 ", google for it. The last version,as i know Version 0.4.0 - B14a .

Some people say it lacks, i tested today a few minutes, i streamed a Full HD channel from SAT, and a take a movie in HD Format ( Inception ), from Icefilms.

Maybe you must have, too a good bandwith on your network!

In any case test and reply your testings.

best regards
nunigaia

Back