This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Subtitles

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I have .MKV movies on USB. I can watch these movies with subtitles on PC and direct on TV, but when I put these movies on the internal HDD or through USB port of the Vu+, can only watch the movie without subtitles. Is there a way or a plugin that can help in watching movies also with subtitles on HDD or through USB Port of the Vu+. Presently I have image BH 2.0.5 vB.
 
I have .MKV movies on USB. I can watch these movies with subtitles on PC and direct on TV, but when I put these movies on the internal HDD or through USB port of the Vu+, can only watch the movie without subtitles. Is there a way or a plugin that can help in watching movies also with subtitles on HDD or through USB Port of the Vu+. Presently I have image BH 2.0.5 vB.

You should use Media Player to reproduce your MKV. During play, press AUDIO button, go to Subtitle section (should be Yellow button) and then you can enable subtitle track you need
 
Back
Top