Supplier for genuine VU+ remote control?

Helvetica

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone. Can anyone suggest a supplier for a genuine VU+ remote control ? (no Chinese knock-offs please - the up/down buttons wear out quickly)
I need the one with the silver circle (up/down/left/right and OK in the centre) in the centre.
One supplier I found somewhere in Eastern Europe advertises them but told me they cannot supply them any more.

Helvetica

Vu+ Newbie
PS My VU+ is a VU+ Duo. The original remotes are apparently impossible to find. Which other genuine VU+ remote models would work ?
A Belgian company has an original which he describes as "Remote Control VU+ IR-300, and "Brand : VU+ Original Remote VU+ IR300 compatibel with lots of VU+ models".

gerolamo

Vu+ User
I don't know where you live and if it interests you

but I have 2 remote controls that I used for Vuduo box

one is 100% original and the second is marked RC2424512/02

Both work perfectly

A few months I have also replaced the last Vuduo with Vusolo4k so if you are interested we can talk about it in private

fabriziopitto

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone. Can anyone suggest a supplier for a genuine VU+ remote control ? (no Chinese knock-offs please - the up/down buttons wear out quickly)
I need the one with the silver circle (up/down/left/right and OK in the centre) in the centre.
One supplier I found somewhere in Eastern Europe advertises them but told me they cannot supply them any more.